Introducing the NEW Walcom’s Genesi Carbonio 360 Spray Gun
Geo Walcom of Italy announced that Rondex, will be the exclusive Canada distributor of Geo Walcom’s Genesi Carbonio 360 line of spray guns as well as the full line of Geo Carbonio spray equipment. Through its extensive nationwide sales force, Rondex will be working with jobbers to market this line to body shops and collision centers domestically.
The Genesi Carbonio 360 features a metal core and is over-injected with carbon fiber with a focus on ergonomics, alleviating the wear and tear on painters’ backs, shoulder and arms. It also features a sophisticated shape, is designed with an attention to detail, and is 100 percent made and engineered in Italy. After years of extensive testing with all of the major paint manufacturers’ products throughout the world, Geo Walcom said it believes this line will quickly become one of the leading spray guns in the country.
Four different models meet every painter’s needs and style of spraying: the HTE Base for basecoats; HTE Clear for clearcoats; HVLP for basecoats; and the GEO designed for base coats and clearcoats.
Key features of the Genesi Carbonio 360 include:
- At 12.6 oz., it is on average 40 percent lighter than its competitors.
- Forged aluminum body processed on 5-axis CNC, over-injected with carbon fiber. A combination of resistance, reliability and lightweight.
- Matte galvanized aluminum knobs stainless steel threaded axle. Internal aluminum bushings with stainless steel helicoid (self-locking thread) for high precision control, stable over time.
- DGT digital pressure regulator, with quick disconnector for gauge release and M1/4 (30°) swivel adapter.
- Keeps the essential key features of a spray gun, such as the stainless steel needle-nozzle, the brass air cap with a carbon fiber ring, etc.
- At 360 grams, it’s the lightest finishing spray gun on the market
- Unachievable spraying and atomizing performance, with transfer efficiency over 70 percent.
You can download the technical specification from the link below: